At Procido LLP we strive to create a welcome and friendly environment for everyone, both our clients and our team members.
Our firm’s culture is to promote equality, diversity, and mutual respect within our firm and we seek out people who share these values. We believe in diversity of experience, which provides broader perspectives to meet our clients’ needs.
Our office is new, but it is growing fast. We require a paralegal specializing in corporate law to join our team. Preference will be given to applicants who additionally have a knowledge of intellectual property law.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A paralegal diploma;
- A minimum of 3 years related experience (a combination of education and work experience will also be considered); and
- A willingness to adapt to a paperless file management system as Procido uses entirely cloud-based technology.
As a member of our team your key responsibilities will be:
- Preparing documentation and managing administrative processes for both transactions and tax matters;
- Assisting with mergers, acquisitions (share and asset), and corporate reorganizations;
- Reviewing and actioning corporate records and documents;
- Assisting with incorporations, changes to corporations, continuances, amalgamations, dissolutions, and registrations in other jurisdictions; and
- Assisting with trademark and patent registrations, copyright enforcement and defence and preparation of intellectual property clauses and agreements (if applicable)
We offer diverse work options, including:
- Working remotely;
- 4-day work week;
- Part time; and/or
- a combination of the above.
Compensation, salary, and benefits will be competitive and will be negotiated based on the qualifications, experience, and preferences of the successful candidate.
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- legal assistant: 3 years (preferred)