Procido LLP drafted one of the first Option to Lease and Lease Agreements for an independent power producer (IPP) in Western Canada in 2004.
Since that time Procido LLP has acted for:
- Canadian and multinational wind power developers;
- Indigenous equity owners of wind projects;
- lenders and investors on wind projects;
- groups (10+) of landowners;
- wind turbine suppliers;
- wind farm construction contractors;
- wind farm road contractors; and
- municipalities permitting wind projects.
Procido LLP has negotiated, drafted and executed the following wind project agreements:
- Option to Lease and Lease Agreements;
- EPC (engineering, procurement, construction) contracts;
- BOP (balance of plant) contract;
- Turbine Supply Agreements (TSAs);
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs);
- Operation & Maintenance (O&M) Agreements;
- Road Maintenance Agreements; and
- various other wind farm agreements.
Procido LLP has advised on nearly all aspects of development of wind power projects across different jurisdictions and for different stakeholders, including more obscure work like drafting and running RFPs to procure wind farm developers to build wind turbines on top of municipal solid waste (MSW). Procido LLP has also acted for different First Nations and tribal councils to structure equity ownership in wind projects. It is likely we can help you with wind project development – contact us today to find out how.